Due to our analysis, actual traces per month of almost 12 million copyright infringements are documented.
Due to our experience we are able to provide data with the highest quality standards. Thanks to our specially designed software and cutting edge technological knowledge, we are able to automatically recognize, analyze, determine and archive copyright infringement evidence on P2P networks following the forensic standards as required for the legal system.
We cooperate with several law firms which are highly-specialized in the field of copyright litigation. On request, we will also create comprehensive statistics, reports and graphical reports to download behavior of Internet users on the most popular P2P networks.
We provide a customized technical assistance and also assist in the development of suitable protection mechanisms for the protection of the intellectual property from illegal distribution.
At a glance:
- Tracing of copyright infringements.
- Analysis and documentation of illegal file sharing in Peer-2-Peer networks.
- Cooperation with highly specialized law firms.
- Comprehensive data reports and statistics for down- and uploading behavior.
- Technical consulting and advice to protect copyright materials.
Want to work with us? Send us a message or give us a call on +1 702 799 9914